- we use a tuckpointing technique on chimneys to put mortar back in the joints between the brick. We also install concrete caps and concrete archs as well as rebuild chimneys good-as-new or flash the base of the chimney to stop leaks.Grinding
- to remove loose mortar in between bricks.Brick Repair
- to take bad brick out of the wall and replace with new bricks.Glass Block
- helps to make basements or bathrooms more airtight with a nice, clean look.Lintel Repai
r - Lintels are what hold up the bricks above all windows and doorways. It is a steel L-channel.Parapet Wall Repair
- A parapet wall is the very top of building on flat roofs. It may be damaged by weather or too much weight causing it to lean in towards the roof.Chemical Cleaning
- Chemical cleaning is to spray or brush a chemical onto the brick area to remove painted area or to remove a black build up of carbon on the brick.Brick Sealer
- Used on new and old cinder block and also bricks. To keep water from soaking into the building masonry.